Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heyyyy Guys/gals....... This is Piyush Mittal of erode, Tamil Nadu.... I have started this blog for all the guys/gals to hang out with especially for those who are gonna leave school after doing their 12th to move on to the college for their higher studies and education... You can find out the hot carriers in the present era over here .... You can share,ask and post your questions and comments on this blog... I would reply to all the comments to ur utmost satisfaction...... Have a Happy Blogging..........

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr.Piyush,

    Greetings. your blog is excellent. Keep it up.
    Try to give correct news. Regarding mechtronics engineering best colleges, KSRCT is the best because of result, placement, infrastructure and faculties.Give the list of colleges based on some statistical information.
    All the best for ur new venture.
    with wishes
    venkatmohan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Sir. I would like to quote that this information I have recieved from the source Of Anna university. I would also like to thank you for your support and guidance and I am sorry for the inconvienence caused.. I would also consider your point and edit my post on this title after making a research..

    ReplyDelete